Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hospital Day 2

This post will be short. Today wasn't so great. Well, lunch at a small taco place was delicious and that does count for something :) But, the obstetrician I worked with in clinic was less than thrilled about any possible teaching or having me involved. So I left early and biked around the town. Also I went to a gym with Andrea, the 20-something daughter of Fransisco and Argentina where I live. It was, I think, the place that old, broken American gym equitment goes to die. You can join for a week for US $3. My visit today was less than $1. But I think this may be proportionately similar to the US considering the wages here. Regardless, the low price will probably not entice me to return. I think I am a US gym brat (for the moment anyway). I am going to study some and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day! I will comment on my own blog and say "Patience, Rebecca, Patience"!

2 comments:

Anne Newman said...

Sending you happy thoughts...and I'd say with all this biking you're writing about, eat another taco and forget about the gym for now! I'm super excited that you are keeping the blog (and updating it with pics, too). Thinking of you!

Love,
Anne

Bonnie said...

Are you going to try to do yoga while you're away?